4. Ambient temperature can be above the recommended level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it may diminish the performance of the gearbox. Installing a cooling lover, or moving the application to a more viable location may solve this application.
3. Input quickness too high – Lowering the input velocity may help reduce the quantity of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the apparatus is caused by connection with other gears. Reducing the strain will lower the strain the gears make with each other. If a higher load is required, utilizing a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts connecting the engine and the gearbox are safely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Wear and tear on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance can help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in gearbox construction locked position – Gears may need to be replaced due to wear and tear. Another possibility would be a foreign object may need to be removed from within the gearbox, leading to the gears to be in the locked position. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Have to replace put on gears. Consult your dealer for warranty information.