DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit features a power up energy down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement handle could be additional to circuit to manage the decent pace of the cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic elements concerned before installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
four. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree from the tank immediately after the first working on the energy unit.
six. Oil changing is required right after the first a hundred operation hrs, afterwards after every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve can be offered if expected. Also a stress compen sated flow management may be added on the circuit to regulate the descent velocity in the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our sales engineer to the unique pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned ahead of set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The electrical power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level within the tank just after the initial running of the power unit.
six. Oil shifting is needed right after the first a hundred operation hrs, afterwards once every 3000 hrs.