Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Can a Reducer Coupling Accommodate Misalignment Between Connected Pipes?
Reducer couplings are designed to accommodate a certain degree of misalignment between connected pipes. They offer flexibility that allows for slight angular and axial misalignments, making them suitable for various plumbing and piping applications.
The flexibility of reducer couplings is particularly beneficial when connecting pipes with different diameters, as they help bridge the gap between two pipes of varying sizes. This ability to transition between different pipe sizes while accommodating some misalignment can simplify the installation process and reduce the need for precise alignment during assembly.
However, it is important to note that the amount of misalignment that a reducer coupling can tolerate is limited. Excessive misalignment can lead to stress concentration and increased wear on the coupling and adjoining pipes. In situations where significant misalignment is expected, it is advisable to use other types of flexible couplings, such as expansion joints or flexible rubber couplings, that can handle larger degrees of misalignment.
Proper installation and alignment are still crucial to ensure the reducer coupling’s performance and prevent premature wear or failure. Following the manufacturer’s guidelines for installation and alignment will help optimize the coupling’s functionality and ensure a reliable connection between the pipes.
In summary, while reducer couplings can accommodate some degree of misalignment between connected pipes, it is essential to stay within the specified limits and consider using alternative couplings for applications with significant misalignment requirements.
What Are the Differences Between Reducer Couplings and Other Types of Pipe Fittings?
Reducer couplings are a specific type of pipe fitting used to transition between pipes of different diameters. Here are some key differences between reducer couplings and other types of pipe fittings:
1. Function: Reducer couplings are primarily used to join two pipes with different diameters, allowing for a smooth flow transition between them. They ensure a leak-proof connection and maintain the flow capacity of the larger pipe while accommodating the smaller one. On the other hand, other types of pipe fittings, such as elbows, tees, and crosses, are used to change the direction of flow, split the flow into multiple directions, or combine multiple pipes into one.
2. Diameter Transition: The main distinguishing feature of reducer couplings is their ability to connect pipes with different diameters. Elbows, tees, and crosses do not serve this purpose and are not designed to transition between different pipe sizes.
3. Shape and Design: Reducer couplings are usually short in length and have a cylindrical shape. They may have different ends to accommodate the different pipe sizes, such as a bell and spigot or a male and female end. In contrast, elbows have a curved design to change the direction of flow, and tees have a T-shaped configuration to split the flow.
4. Usage: Reducer couplings are commonly used in applications where the pipe size needs to be reduced to match the flow requirements or to fit into a specific space. They are widely used in plumbing, HVAC systems, and various industrial processes. Elbows, tees, and crosses, on the other hand, are used to create complex piping systems and direct flow in specific directions.
5. Installation: Installing a reducer coupling involves a straightforward process of fitting the two pipes into each end of the coupling and securing them with appropriate fasteners or welding, depending on the coupling type. Elbows, tees, and crosses may require more planning and adjustment to achieve the desired flow direction and connection.
6. Versatility: Reducer couplings are versatile in that they can be used to connect pipes of different materials and can be found in various materials such as PVC, stainless steel, and brass. Elbows, tees, and crosses are also available in different materials, but their primary purpose is not to transition between different pipe sizes.
In conclusion, reducer couplings are specifically designed for joining pipes of different diameters, providing a smooth and efficient flow transition. While other pipe fittings like elbows, tees, and crosses serve different functions in directing flow or combining multiple pipes, they do not offer the same capability to connect pipes of varying sizes.
What are the Standard Sizes and Dimensions of Reducer Couplings?
Reducer couplings come in a variety of standard sizes and dimensions to accommodate different pipe diameters. The sizes and dimensions of reducer couplings are typically specified in terms of the nominal pipe size (NPS) and the outside diameter (OD) of the pipe.
For example, a common type of reducer coupling is a “concentric reducer,” where the center axis of the two pipe ends remains in line. The standard sizes of concentric reducer couplings include:
- 1/2″ x 1/4″ NPS
- 3/4″ x 1/2″ NPS
- 1″ x 3/4″ NPS
- 1-1/4″ x 1″ NPS
- 1-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ NPS
- 2″ x 1-1/2″ NPS
- 2-1/2″ x 2″ NPS
- 3″ x 2-1/2″ NPS
- 4″ x 3″ NPS
- 6″ x 4″ NPS
- 8″ x 6″ NPS
- 10″ x 8″ NPS
- 12″ x 10″ NPS
It’s important to note that the dimensions of the reducer coupling, including the overall length and the transition length, may vary depending on the specific manufacturer and industry standards. The dimensions of reducer couplings are designed to ensure a proper fit between pipes of different sizes, allowing for a smooth flow transition without abrupt changes that could lead to turbulence or pressure loss.
Additionally, reducer couplings are available in various materials, such as PVC, CPVC, stainless steel, brass, and copper, to suit the compatibility requirements of different pipe materials and applications.
Before selecting a reducer coupling for a specific application, it is crucial to consider the pipe sizes, material compatibility, pressure and temperature ratings, and the joining method to ensure a proper and secure fit for the plumbing or piping system.
editor by CX 2023-09-04