Flexible flex Fluid Chain Jaw flange Gear Rigid Spacer PIN HRC MH NM universal Fenaflex Oldham spline clamp tyre grid hydraulic servo motor shaft Coupling
The function of Shaft coupling:
1. Shafts for connecting separately manufactured units such as motors and generators.
2. If any axis is misaligned.
3. Provides mechanical flexibility.
4. Absorb the transmission of impact load.
5. Prevent overload
We can provide the following couplings.
|Rigid coupling||Flange coupling||Oldham coupling|
|Sleeve or muff coupling||Gear coupling||Bellow coupling|
|Split muff coupling||Flexible coupling||Fluid coupling|
|Clamp or split-muff or compression coupling||Universal coupling||Variable speed coupling|
|Bushed pin-type coupling||Diaphragm coupling||Constant speed coupling|
We are an industrial company specializing in the production of couplings. It has 3 branches: steel casting, forging, and heat treatment. Main products: cross shaft universal coupling, drum gear coupling, non-metallic elastic element coupling, rigid coupling, etc.
The company mainly produces the industry standard JB3241-91 swap JB5513-91 swc. JB3242-93 swz series universal coupling with spider type. It can also design and produce various non-standard universal couplings, other couplings, and mechanical products for users according to special requirements. Currently, the products are mainly sold to major steel companies at home and abroad, the metallurgical steel rolling industry, and leading engine manufacturers, with an annual production capacity of more than 7000 sets.
The company’s quality policy is “quality for survival, variety for development.” In August 2000, the national quality system certification authority audited that its quality assurance system met the requirements of GB/T19002-1994 IDT ISO9002:1994 and obtained the quality system certification certificate with the registration number 0900B5711. It is the first enterprise in the coupling production industry in HangZhou City that passed the ISO9002 quality and constitution certification.
The company pursues the business purpose of “reliable quality, the supremacy of reputation, commitment to business and customer satisfaction” and welcomes customers at home and abroad to choose our products.
At the same time, the company has established long-term cooperative relations with many enterprises and warmly welcomes friends from all walks of life to visit, investigate and negotiate business!
How to use the coupling safely
The coupling is an intermediate connecting part of each motion mechanism, which directly impacts the regular operation of each motion mechanism. Therefore, attention must be paid to:
1. The coupling is not allowed to have more than the specified axis deflection and radial displacement so as not to affect its transmission performance.
2. The bolts of the LINS coupling shall not be loose or damaged.
3. Gear coupling and cross slide coupling shall be lubricated regularly, and lubricating grease shall be added every 2-3 months to avoid severe wear of gear teeth and serious consequences.
4. The tooth width contact length of gear coupling shall not be less than 70%; Its axial displacement shall not be more significant than 5mm
5. The coupling is not allowed to have cracks. If there are cracks, it needs to be replaced (they can be knocked with a small hammer and judged according to the sound).
6. The keys of LINS coupling shall be closely matched and shall not be loosened.
7. The tooth thickness of the gear coupling is worn. When the lifting mechanism exceeds 15% of the original tooth thickness, the operating mechanism exceeds 25%, and the broken tooth is also scrapped.
8. If the elastic ring of the pin coupling and the sealing ring of the gear coupling is damaged or aged, they should be replaced in time.
Packaging & Shipping
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
How Does a Spacer Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
Spacer couplings play a vital role in protecting connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations in mechanical systems. They act as a buffer between the driving and driven components, absorbing and mitigating the impact of sudden shocks and vibrations. Here’s how spacer couplings provide this protection:
1. Dampening Effect: Spacer couplings are designed with flexible elements or materials that possess inherent damping properties. When subjected to shock loads or vibrations, these flexible elements absorb and dissipate the kinetic energy, reducing the impact on the connected equipment. This dampening effect helps prevent damage to delicate components and extends the equipment’s lifespan.
2. Misalignment Compensation: In addition to damping, spacer couplings can also accommodate certain degrees of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between the shafts. When misalignment occurs, the coupling’s flexibility allows it to adjust slightly, reducing the transmitted forces to the connected equipment. By minimizing the effects of misalignment, spacer couplings help avoid excessive forces that could lead to shock loads and vibrations.
3. Vibration Isolation: Vibrations can be generated by various sources, including unbalanced loads, motor vibrations, and external factors. Spacer couplings, with their flexible elements, act as vibration isolators, preventing the propagation of vibrations from one shaft to the other. This isolation protects the connected equipment from experiencing detrimental vibrations that may lead to wear, fatigue, or failure.
4. Torsional Stiffness: While spacer couplings offer flexibility to absorb shock loads and vibrations, they also possess adequate torsional stiffness. This property helps maintain shaft alignment and synchronization during normal operation, reducing the risk of additional vibrations caused by misalignment or torsional forces.
5. Material Selection: Spacer couplings are often manufactured from materials with excellent fatigue and shock resistance properties, such as steel or aluminum alloys. The choice of materials ensures that the coupling can withstand repeated shock loads without experiencing premature fatigue or failure.
6. Redundancy and Reliability: In critical applications where shock loads and vibrations are common, some designs incorporate multiple flexible elements or redundancies to enhance the coupling’s reliability and capacity to handle extreme conditions.
Overall, spacer couplings are essential components in mechanical systems that require protection against shock loads and vibrations. Their ability to dampen, isolate, and compensate for misalignment helps maintain the health and longevity of connected equipment, ensuring smooth and reliable operation in various industrial settings.
Can Spacer Couplings be Used in Applications with Varying Operating Temperatures?
Yes, spacer couplings can be used in applications with varying operating temperatures. The suitability of a spacer coupling for a specific temperature range depends on the materials used in its construction.
Many spacer couplings are designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures, making them versatile for use in diverse industrial environments. Some key considerations regarding temperature and spacer couplings include:
1. Material Selection: The choice of materials plays a crucial role in determining the temperature range that a spacer coupling can handle. Common materials used for spacer couplings include steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and various alloys. Each material has its own temperature limits, and it is essential to select a coupling made from materials that can withstand the anticipated temperature conditions in the application.
2. High-Temperature Applications: For high-temperature applications, spacer couplings made from materials with excellent heat resistance are suitable. Stainless steel and high-temperature alloys are often used in such cases. These materials can withstand elevated temperatures without losing their mechanical properties, ensuring reliable performance under extreme conditions.
3. Low-Temperature Applications: In low-temperature environments, certain materials may become brittle and lose their toughness. Spacer couplings intended for use in cold environments should be made from materials that remain ductile and reliable at low temperatures. Special low-temperature steels or alloys are commonly used for these applications.
4. Thermal Expansion: Spacer couplings should also account for the thermal expansion that occurs in machinery as it operates at varying temperatures. Different materials have different coefficients of thermal expansion, and the design of the coupling must consider these factors to prevent issues related to differential thermal expansion between connected components.
5. Insulation: In some applications, particularly in industries where electrical insulation is critical, spacer couplings with insulating properties may be necessary to prevent electrical conduction between connected shafts. Insulating spacer couplings are commonly used in electric motor drives and other electrical systems to enhance safety and prevent electrical interference.
When selecting a spacer coupling for an application with varying operating temperatures, it is essential to consider the specific temperature requirements of the system, the materials used in the coupling’s construction, and any additional factors related to thermal expansion and insulation. Consulting with coupling manufacturers or experts can help ensure the correct coupling is chosen for the specific temperature conditions in which it will operate.
editor by CX 2023-09-27