Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they will be resistant to rust and can be obtained with a higher level of ingress safeguard than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The key benefit of aluminium enclosures is certainly their EMI/RFI protection, which is essential for areas with a higher level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures are available in a range of sizes with coverage from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI covered series. Check out all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to other metals such as stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent work force we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Box, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction package, flameproof electrical junction box. These boxes are very reliable and are manufactured using quality raw materials. We are able to also custom design them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across many different areas previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability in particular during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure well suited for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, providing a highly versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a wide selection of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not only provides a watertight seal but as well provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with long lasting aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy development with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal parts from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest requirements of coverage demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both professional and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic gear of high value with better anti-corrosion performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a top quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures composition, making them suitable in harsher environments. Different sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are extremely reliable and excellent quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted type is vibra completed for a simple surface with no sharp edges
· Painted variation is painted with hard – satin dark polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Cold Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cold rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally utilized for transportation, insulation likewise in professional and residential engineering for wall structure cladding and roofing reasons.
Aluminium enclosures are ideal for use as a general purpose enclosure, due to their light-weight yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF tasks or jobs which are subject to weather. Due to the structure of the enclosures, they can also be utilized for projects involving high temperature as the cases make an excellent high temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a wide variety of applications such as: